Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top Note Boxes

I remember being a little girl and my mom would get the most beautiful boxes filled with chocolate for Valentine's Day. I loved it when my stepdad would get a fancy little box of chocolates w/ about 4 chocolates in it too. Well...I love chocolate and they were gone in no time, but I kept that little box and put my cherished little treasures in it. Today, I made little boxes for my girls. Granted, they aren't Russell Stover but rather Stampin' Up!©. :)
I hope my girls feel as special as I did w/ my little fancy box....


Dani's box:

She isn't quite as girly girl as Riley Kate so NO PINK for her.....
rather Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss. :)







Riley Kate's box:
Pretty In Pink and Certainly Celery



If you are interested in making Top Note Boxes, I found this great tutorial:

http://www.thesunsethouse.com/2009/04/14/tutorial-top-note-die-box/

1 comment:

  1. These boxes are so sweet! I like them a lot. You could use them for little bits of jewelery or other soaps or anything small that you wanted to give, couldn't you. I'm thinking maybe a pair of earrings on one side and a matching bracelet on the other....I'm not sure what Ghirardelli chocolates are, but if they are made from chocolate I;m sure I'd love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...