Friday, January 1, 2010

And You Thought Christmas Was Over....

It almost is....I promise! We have Christmas with my husband's family on Sunday. This is the first time that we have been able to get my husband and all of his 4 siblings to his parent's house to celebrate.
We play the 'White Elephant' game and bringing little gifts is part of the fun. I made trail mix and decorated jars for the girls to take.





I'm especiallly fond of Riley's jar.... it's Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss (retired In-Colors). I love pink and green!



Trail Mix:
Mixed Nuts
Raisins
M&Ms
Chocolate Chips

Jars:
DSP: Ski Slope (retired)
Accessories: Gold Cord, Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss (Retired)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze
Stamps: Delightful Decorations





CASE ALERT:
These little chocolates I found at Walmart after Christmas for 50 cents. I was very excited. My youngest daughter, Riley can tell you if you ask her. LOL I had seen these little guys on SCS and fell in love w/ them. Kathleen Hopperstad is the original poster of the Polar Pals.

I stamped them all in Chocolate Chip--they are CHOCOLATE! :)




North Pole Pals Recipe:

Stamps: Cold & Cuddly (I will be sad to see these go!)

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Stampin' Write Markers: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red

DSP: Merry Moments

CS: Garden Green, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip

Accesories: Scallop and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Border Punch

2 comments:

  1. Love these, those jars and such a good idea. Going to have to do that and the trail mix.
    Adore the Penguin, I think he is my favorite. To cute!
    Angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Trail Mix in the Jar idea and you made them look so nice. I really like the way you did up the chocolates. I like that they are not for Christmas, but just for Winter. They can be used for small gifts for quite some time now. Thanks for sharing. Have yourself a wonderful day.

    Trish in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...