Saturday, January 16, 2010

Little Girl Birthday Card

I took a few days off stamping to get ready for the big trip to Cascade Mountain snow tubing/slumber party. I have had a housefull of excited girls for the last 18 hours. I sent them w/ our church group tubing and I came back home w/ Evan. Oh well... I missed out on tubing, but I got to stamp and spend the afternoon w/ my little guy. Hmmmm...did I really miss out? LOL I know the girls are in good hands and having fun and so am I. What a great day! :)







Card Recipe:

Stamps: On your Birthday
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
DSP: Sweet Always (retired) A current DSP that would be great is the Sweet Pea Speciality Papers in the Occasions Mini
Punches: Scallop Circle and 1 1/4" circle punch
Accessories: Big Shot, SU! Two Tags die, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain, SU! Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Sweet Pea Stitched Felt

To attach my squares, I used the XYRON 150. It's just a little X and it makes stickers. I didn't know I needed it (MANY MANY YEARS AGO) until my friend, Wendy told me it was very useful. She never steers me wrong. *wink*

4 comments:

  1. How precious is this???? I just did a quilted card for an upcoming class on the Big Shot - on my blog:

    http://astampabove.typepad.com/my-blog/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...