Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And The Winner Is....


Congratulations, Sandi Dailey! You won my blog candy. My daughter, Riley picked a name this morning and it was yours. :) Yea! WOohoO!

Sandi, if you would have been here at 6:30 am, Riley probably would have thrown confetti and did some singing for you too. LOL... I love letting Riley help with these things--she REALLY LOVES giving presents.

Thank you everyone for coming to visit my blog and celebrating my first 10,000 visitors. I hope ya'll come back often and see what I have stamping here in Wisconsin.

Hugs,

Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you -- WOOHOO!! I'm dancing up and down with you Riley. Thank you for picking my name -- I can use the candy! And congratulatons again on your "first" 10,000 views, and many more.
    Stampin' Hugs to you too,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...