Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stitched Felt Flowers

My naked little felt flowers from a few days ago got a makeover tonight. NOW I remember why I saved all that DMC floss from the 1990s---to stitch felt flowers. :) It took me awhile to decide what I was doing and I ripped out as many stitches as I put in, but I'm pretty satisfied w/ my first attempts. They aren't fancy nor are they elegant--they are just kinda cute....
I think I will try tulle, glitter and maybe more bling on future flowers when I get a little more brave.


This is my pink and green combo....





Now I stacked them up and added some floss to the button...





I can't wait to use these!!!I absolutely fell in love w/ the red and gray (although it looks like chocolate and red which would be another good combination).




Isn't it neat?

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it addictive?? I love working with felt and hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What patience you must have! But well worth it. The flowers would make great embellishments on any card or scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...