Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Sweet Top Note Treat Holder

Do you have someone that makes your day special? Well here's a quick easy little gift you can give this Valentine's Day to let them know how much they mean to you. :)

My little gift was SUPPOSED to have a mini bag of M&Ms inside, but they have come up missing....hmmmm... I would pretend to be surprised, but when my husband smiles at me, I can see his sweet tooth. LOL


Recipe:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Choclate Chip, Real Red (punched hearts)
Stampin' Write Markers: Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Stamps: Matchbox Messages
DSP: Sending Love Specialty Paper
Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punch, white grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamond glitter, sticky strip (to make the pocket inside) and MOST IMPORTANT----CHOCOLATE~~

***When I make these little holders, I run two pieces of Chocolate Chip CS and 1 piece of DSP through my Big Shot using the Top Note Die all at once.
Then I cut my DSP Top Note in half and trim on the perforated line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...