Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Girl Overalls

I love all things pink and girly. I'm sure you've noticed if you follow my blog at all. I loved the challenge this week from LateNightStampers. The challenge was to use this super girly birthday cake as inspiration to make a card. I was just giddy--all those stripes, polka dots and pink. YEA! LOL

But seriously--what little girl gets a cake like this? And how on earth could you cut it??







Here's my baby girl overalls. I just love them--couldn't you see a little girl running around in them?


Recipe:

Cardstock: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana

DSP: Certainly Celery

Accessories: Cupcake (die cut), signo white gel pen, small tag punch, 1 1/4" square punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, rhinestone brad, dimensionals



This is my template: I would love to be able to share it w/ all of you, but I don't have photoshop or anything like that....I do everything with paint. :( If you have any suggestions please email me or leave a comment.


6 comments:

  1. This is ultra stinkin cute! Do you have a pattern? I love love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size paper do you have your pattern drawn on above?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is on a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock. The bibs are 4 1/4 x 11--so when folded they are a standard A2 size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these overalls...so unusual. I'm going to try to make some today. Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable! I love the overalls! I'm with you on the cake! Who could cut that thing? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your overalls!! Just wondering what you did on the inside of the card. Did you cut another overall and cover the shirt inside or did you leave as it? Just found your blog and enjoying it alot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...