Sunday, May 1, 2011

Country Boy

May is National Scrapbooking Month.  I wanted to start the month on the right foot with a scrapbook page.  I'm excited.  I bought the pictures of Evan I had taken at Sears so I can scrapbook them using My Digital Studio.  I can't believe he's 2 1/2 and I have never gotten his pictures professionally taken.  I thought it would be hard to get him to cooperate, but he did really well.  I sang "The Wheels On the Bus" and he grinned.  I'm don't know if anyone else was grinning at my singing, but Evan loved it and I love the pictures.  I especially love these with the bare toes.  Nothing cuter than little feet!

My Country Boy....
Challenges:
LNStampers: Show your Colors--Patriotic Theme
Sudsol: Scrap 59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...