Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Red Roses

It's funny how different sisters are.  My sister, Laurie loves the outdoors and getting dirty. She doesn't pretend to have the patience for cardmaking and scrapbooking.  *gasp* How can we even be related? She doesn't like the color combination pink/brown which is my favorite, but rather she prefers red/black.  Now I think there is a time and a place for red and black--this card is one of those times.  :)
This is for my sister, Laurie.  It's bright. It's classy. It reminds me of my sister.  ♥


I popped up and cut out.  I actually added another black layer to hide the backside of my button and brad.  I can't have any dirty card insides.  LOL


Here's my big vintage brad.  It really puts a nice touch on this card. This from a girl who said she would never like anything vintage. Oops!  Who knew?


A little watercoloring with Riding Hood Red and some Always Artichoke leaves and hummingbird. I'm getting better at cutting out this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...