Saturday, May 7, 2011

Skittles

 I am always looking for treat candies to use in test tubes. I love giving them to customers who book parties at workshops.   I love holiday M&Ms, but used up all I had left from Easter so I went on a hunt for the perfect candy.  I wanted something that #1 matched our SU! colors, #2 fit in the tests and #3 were bright for spring and summer.   I found them--tropical skittles.  There is a not so good looking mauve/pink color too (it's really ugly) in the bag, but here are the rest of the colors....

The green is a little brighter than any current color SU! carries, but for us old timers it's definitely Green Galore! :)  The yellow matches Daffodil Delight. The orange matches Pumpkin Pie or even Peach Parfait. The blue match Pacific Point. I love how bright they are.  

I did use the retired stamp from the Sale-a-bration set, Punch Bunch.  It's a favorite. If you put in a $50 order w/ me from  my online store you could win a chance to own Punch Bunch if you don't have it already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...