Monday, May 16, 2011

Kindness--It's For the Birds....

Graduation is drawing nearer and I think I might actually survive this.  In a couple of weeks, it will all be over and I will have 5 years to recover before Riley Kate's party.  A bit of advice to all you Mom's--don't procrastinate!  First of all, know where your kid's school pictures are (write on the back or jot down what grade, because regardless of how you think you will remember--you won't!).  I have spent so much time searching through boxes of pictures.  I really am going to take advantage of MDS and SU! printing for Riley Kate's graduation.  I am starting a photo box w/ my favorite snapsnots of Riley Kate and her school pictures from each year.  This digging through pictures is for the birds. 

Speaking of for the birds, here's the sketch for this week's sketch challenge over at Krista's Cards & Things Challenge Blog.  

I didn't mean that the sketch was for the birds.  Oh no, it is a wonderful sketch, but my card is for the birds!  :)  I absolutely fell in love w/ this set the moment I saw it in the new Summer Mini Catalog.  It's called Touch of Kindness.  I love whimsical sets like this. 


Here's a close up of the front.  I was having so much fun watercoloring the cat.  I think he turned out pretty cute.  He must have been okay, because Riley Kate has already claimed the card for one of her friend's birthday card.   I don't mind--it's a great excuse to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...