Sunday, May 22, 2011

To Everything There is A Season....

I have had this verse down on my Stampin' desk for months.  I never could remember to buy a frame for it.  Well my absolutely wonderful mother-in-law (and friend I may add), brought me one home.  She even got it on sale!! ♥  Less money for frame = more money for SU! 

I used glass cleaner on the glass of the frame to make sure there was no dirt or oil that would prevent the Decor Element from sticking.  Then I added the verse right to the front of the glass.  Behind the glass inside the frame, there is a piece of the Paisley Print dsp.  Last month we got a little sneak peek of this GORGEOUS dsp.  While you can't order it right now, it will be back in July!  I can't wait.  I'm so buying more of it! 
The nice thing about adding the Decor Element to the glass is I can switch out my dsp whenever I want. 
I'm very happy w/ my finished product.  :) 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...