Friday, February 5, 2010

Why You Should Bring a Friend....

...to my Stampin' Up!© Workshop! :)

First of all, it's the most fun you will EVER have!
Second, there is always chocolate--no one should stamp without it!
Best of all, there's always Stampin' Friends!

And if you bring along one of your Stampin' Friends to my workshop not only will you receive a bag of goodies so will she!



See? I told you there's CHOCOLATE!!! :)





Each bag has 2 3"x3" cards with matching envelopes, 3 Hershey's Nuggets and 1 coupon for 10% off your order that day. To top it off, I added a piece of Stampin' Up!'s beautiful grosgrain ribbon to tie the cello bag. I love ribbon almost as much as chocolate, don't you?!

Now how can you go wrong attending a Stampin' Up!© Workshop and bringing your BFF along?!





Project Recipe:
Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery (Coupons are printed off the computer)
Accessories: Ribbon, Cello Bags, dimensionals, silver brads

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Wendy! I think I'll have to use your idea!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo going to case this and have forwarded this to my down and side lines to encourage them to do this simple but stunning thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! If I lived in your area I would definately bring a friend with me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...