Tuesday, February 2, 2010

For My Hostess


To show my appreciation to my hostess, I made her a gift set of cards to give along w/ all of her other hostess benefits. I had a lot of fun making these cards using the scallop square die. The scallops just give them a little something special, don't they? The scallop cards are a little narrower than a traditional A2 card, but still close enough in size to use the A2 envelopes.
I used little Old Olive Striped Ribbon and a tiny piece of linen thread to attach my 'Thanks" tag and wah-lah...a pretty little gift. Now how cool is that? And during SALE-A-BRATION that little thanks stamp is FREE! It is from the Thank You Kindly Set which is one of the FREEBIE sets for orders over $50. :)
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron
Stampin' Write Markers: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive Striped Ribbon, Scallop Square Die, Big Shot, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punch

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing! Just got the scallop square die and am excited to CASE this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, I found your blog from LNSDemoOnly group, but I had to leave a comment because I was looking at your card online and my 3 year old son, looked up from watching his movie and said "wow mommy that is a really cute card, i love it" so i just had to tell you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...