Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blue Flowers

Thanks to all the cards I've seen made--I love the new Vintage Vogue set. I didn't purchase it right away, because I wasn't sure what I'd do with it. Well...now I have 100s of ideas and can't wait to get started!

I made these for my workshop on Saturday. There are two things I know for sure about my Hostess. She loved flowers and the color blue. I think she will go absolutely crazy when she sees these cards. :)


Thank you, Elizabeth Harris for the inspiration! You rock...


The card uses NO DSP--perfect for creating a lot of cards.

A Little Treat Bag w/ a handful of kisses inside:


Treat bag dimensions:
3 3/8 x 10 1/2
score at 4, 4 1/2, 5 and 9


Card & Bag Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsical Words, Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Ink, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery
Accesories: cello bag, rhinestone brad, silver brad, bashful blue striped ribbon, navy grosgrain, dimensionals, scallop trim border, lots of tags die and sponges

4 comments:

  1. Love this set! If you don't mind, I think I'll CASE your CASE!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, Wendy! Thanks so much for the mention! I love how you added the hand-cut flowers for that something extra!

    Have a great workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Wendy!! Love the treat bag idea:) Thanks for the dimensions! Hugs:) Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the projects. I never use enough BLUE.. simply beautiful! Thanks for the insturctions too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...