Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blue Flowers

Thanks to all the cards I've seen made--I love the new Vintage Vogue set. I didn't purchase it right away, because I wasn't sure what I'd do with it. Well...now I have 100s of ideas and can't wait to get started!

I made these for my workshop on Saturday. There are two things I know for sure about my Hostess. She loved flowers and the color blue. I think she will go absolutely crazy when she sees these cards. :)


Thank you, Elizabeth Harris for the inspiration! You rock...


The card uses NO DSP--perfect for creating a lot of cards.

A Little Treat Bag w/ a handful of kisses inside:


Treat bag dimensions:
3 3/8 x 10 1/2
score at 4, 4 1/2, 5 and 9


Card & Bag Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsical Words, Vintage Vogue
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Ink, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery
Accesories: cello bag, rhinestone brad, silver brad, bashful blue striped ribbon, navy grosgrain, dimensionals, scallop trim border, lots of tags die and sponges

5 comments:

  1. Love this set! If you don't mind, I think I'll CASE your CASE!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, Wendy! Thanks so much for the mention! I love how you added the hand-cut flowers for that something extra!

    Have a great workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Wendy!! Love the treat bag idea:) Thanks for the dimensions! Hugs:) Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the projects. I never use enough BLUE.. simply beautiful! Thanks for the insturctions too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for February 5. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...