Sunday, February 14, 2010

Terry's Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! Ahhh....love and all that jazz. I hope you and your special someone have a great day today. Today, I will be hanging out at home waiting for the Dish Installer to come. We are FINALLY going to upgrade from dial up. YEA! I'm a little worried; however, this is not the first visit from our friendly installer. He has been here over 12 hours in the last 4 days.He can't get it to work! :( BUT, I have faith that today is the day. I can't wait to actually 'surf' the web--for the last 10 years online it's been more of a 'doggie paddle'.


Being that is it Valentine's Day and all, I made a card for my dear sweet husband, Terry. He puts up w/ me and my stamp addiction. Who could ask for anyone better? :)

Masculine Valentine Cards (groan)--definitely not my bag, but I struggled through it, but I came up w/ a card that Terry will appreciate. This is definitely a NO FRILLS card..


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Circle Circus, You and Moi (SAB)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red
Ribbon: non SU!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy - This is a great masculine valentine! I think we all struggle with mascuine cards - but you did a great job here! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...