Friday, December 11, 2009

Sketch Challenge Take 2

Tonight after the kids all were in bed and DH had fallen asleep watching the news, I went downstairs to enjoy the peace and quiet. It is so nice to hear the hum of the lights every once in a while and to be wrist deep in stampin' supplies---yes, my stamping table is a disaster. LOL I decided to take another stab at Gretchen's Challenge using scraps off my table. Unfortunately, the table doesn't look any cleaner--BUT I like the card. :)



Card Recipe:

Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Real Red

Accessories: gold brads, Petals-A-Plenty folder, gold cord, Merry Moments Designer Paper, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop edge punch, mat pack and paper piercer, ornament punch and ticket corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...