Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friend to Friend Easel Card

I have been wanting to try the Easel Card for a couple months, but it always seems to take a back burner to all the other cards/projects that I want to make. Well NOT today! :) Today, I decided I wanted to make an quilt/easel card. Are you surprised with the quilt? HA! I bet not.
I participated in a group buy for 2010 calendars and thought that the little calendar was a nice addition to the card. I wish I would have bought more....these would be great cards for everyone that you didn't get Christmas cards made for.

Here's the Front View:


Here's the Side View:


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, I {Heart} Hearts (Occasions Mini)
CS: Bordering Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Stampin' Write Marker
DSP: Bella Birds RETIRED :( I love this paper!
Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border (SAB)
How to make an Easel Card:
Cut one piece of CS 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 (this is the front of your card)
Cut one piece of CS 4 1/4 X 11 & score at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2 (this will be your easel and bottom of card)
Adhere the 2 3/4 X 4 1/4 scored square to the top of the back of your project.
The first score line (2 3/4) should be a mountain fold the second score (5 1/2) will be a valley fold this will make your card stand up.
Decorate as Desired.
Wah-lah! :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need to make one of these! Thanks for the measurements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your easle card--thanks so much for sharing the directions.
    Sandi
    sandihartka@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done, wow! I've never seen one of these before. thanks for showing us. bluemoonbyniteatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...