Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ghirardelli Stocking Stuffer


I love this little penguin. I think he's so sweet. I just couldn't do traditional colors for him though. He needed a little pizzazz--he will be in the girls' stocking on Christmas morning. I'm sorry that the colors are not true, but for some reason no matter where I photographed it--it wouldn't come through as Taken w/ Teal.
Ghirardelli Card Recipe:
Holder: 2 3/4 X 9 5/8 score @ 2 3/4, 3, 6 1/4 and 6 1/2
Stamp: Cold & Cuddly
CS: Taken w/ Teal, Real Red, Whisper White
Stampin' Write Markers, Taken w/ Teal, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
DSP: Holiday Lounge
Accessories: 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle punches, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Word Window punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...