Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Spice Cake Backpack

 I thought that September being back to school would be a great month to make backpacks w/ my Hostess Club.   I used the new Spice Cake dsp from the Holiday Mini and Early Espresso cardstock.

I made this little backpack using a tutorial I found online.

It took me awhile to get this little cutie together, BUT if you read the tutorial and don't just go setting eyelets and taping things together, it will probably go much faster for you.  I have no patience.  You can ask my mom, she'd tell you all about it.  (Oh the stories she'd tell you!)

Once I stopped and looked the tutorial over, it was pretty easy. 


NOTE:  This tutorial calls for 6 eyelets.  Luckily, my stash is well stocked. Sadly, SU! no longer sells them. You could make it without eyelets, but be gentle pulling your ribbon through.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...