Saturday, September 3, 2011

Birthday Blog Candy Winners

Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes!  It has been a pretty nice day.  This is the last day we have with Dani before she heads off to college tomorrow.  I'm hoping after a couple days of crying hysterically (yep, my first to leave the nest), I get back to doing some stamping. 

Here are the winners of my birthday blog candy!

The winner of Afterthoughts is:


Debby said...

Well my dear, Happy 39!! This year I was 29 next year I will be 28, heehee. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday and all your wishes come true, so whatcha wishin' for?? Truthfully I am 51 and somedays feel it very much other days not so much, I guess I never grew up and not sure I want to. LOL

I don't have either of those stamp sets so it would be great either one.
Enjoy your day my friend
angel hugs
Debby

The winner of Happy Moments is:




Kay said...



Hi and Happy Birthday to you!!! I agree with Pam-it's only a number and only you have control of how "old" you feel!!

I'll be celebrating with my family and they usually take me out to dinner. Either set would be fine. How nice of YOU to give us the "gift". Thanks for having such a fun blog! Hugs Kay

petking@vcn.com


Please contact me with your mailing address so I can ship out your blog @ stampiepoo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...