Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday!  The weather this weekend is supposed to be beautiful.  That's good news--we need to mow the yard.  It is hard to tell the difference between the hayfield and the yard.  I don't mind mowing.  In fact, I would much rather mow than do dishes. The yard takes a week to get long, but there always seems to be dishes. :)

Last night, I started cleaning up my stampin' room. It was such a mess that you couldn't even walk through it.  I have a bad habit of just setting things on the floor once the table is full.  I had a PILE of cardstock and dsp scraps that needed to be filed away.  Once I sat down and started it didn't take me long and it was sure nice to stamp in a cleaner (notice I didn't say clean! LOL) room. I found some retired dsp that was just begging to be made into cards.


Once upon a time long long ago.  I won a sampling of Ski Slope dsp on someone's blog.  I was so excited.  It is such pretty paper.  It was so pretty  in fact,  that I have hoarded it for years.  I used it here w/ the snowman from the Snow Much Fun stamp set. Maybe it's a good thing I am a hoarder, look how nice the look together.


Using a sketch from the CAS blog again, I made a couple more cards.  I have multiple packages of Walk in the Park dsp.  Hmmmm... how did that happen?  LOL 


I love this card!  I brought out my stash of Coral Cameo retired CS. Yep, just as pretty as I remembered and still looks good w/ Basic Gray.


I hope you get some time to stamp today!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...