Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Vacation from Summer Vacation

Summer vacation?  I'm not sure if that really applies to stay at home moms.  I think I am going to pack up my stamping supplies for a couple days later on in August and enjoy a little mom retreat.  I'm pretty sure they can make it a few days without me--I'm just not sure about the house. LOL

Today, I escaped to the basement and made a card for Krista's Cards & Things Challenge.  Krista really knows how to make me think and again with the color purple.  :)  Try this challenge and let's see how creative you are!!

Here's my card:
I used the Level 2 hostess set, Love & Care  from the Summer Mini.  I love this set.


I distressed, tore, crumpled, rolled and added butterflies.  This is so unlike me!  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is a BEAUTIFUL card! I think you've done wonderfully and you were out of your comfort zone! Love the colors, the butterflies and everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...