Monday, June 27, 2011

Red, White and Blue

This is going to be a crazy week!  Monday morning is here and I am off and running.  I will apologize now if I'm a little quieter than normal, but I'm working on setting up a garage sale, Riley's softball practices and games and Evan has an appointment to find out if Wisconsin Early Autism Program will accept him as a new patient.  Vacation??? 

Here's a quick MDS page I did for the Late Night Stampers challenge this week.  I couldn't think of a great title for the page.  Looking at it now, it's kinda dorky!  LOL  Oh well...nauti--nautical.  It's punny, right?!  :)



2 comments:

  1. What and adorable (and clever) page, Wendy!! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I love that nauti-nautical!! toooo funny!! I love the page!! He sure is a cutie!!

    I have a friend here who has a son that has autism and I know it's very challenging everyday. he is a real hand full for her. I hope Evan is accepted into the program. It will be so helpful for him and you guys, too. I'll say a prayer for him! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...