Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Little Hopper

Christmas time--it's the most wonderfully BUSY time of the year. Today, my 'to do list' includes baking cookies and making Christmas cards. I decided that I would take a little time out from all the hub-bub this morning and open up My Digital Studio. It's such a nice way to start the day. Plus I still have plenty of time to make my Christmas Cards, right?! EEEEK!~


This particular page was made using the sketch challenge from SUDSOL. (yep, I finally took the plunge and became a full fledged member!) I'm having such a great time looking through their gallery and participating in their challenges. I wonder why I didn't do join years ago. :)

Here's Evan again. I think he's outgrowing his favorite place--my stove drawer. I swear I can watch him grow right now just looking at him. All of a sudden, he is a big boy. Where did my baby go? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...