Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hawkinson Christmas-2010

I'm a little behind this year. Time has just gotten away from me and I have 20 Christmas cards to finish today, along w/ baking, wrapping, a couple sewing projects and delivering FFA fruit. It's pretty obvious I'm not going to get my to do list finished. I decided that my bestest online friends are going to get a MDS Christmas card from the Hawkinson's this year. There's so many people that touch my life that I have never met and I want them
to know while I'm behind this year that they haven't been forgotten. ♥

Evan was a good boy this morning and struck a pose for me in front of the tree. Thank you, Evan.

Next year....I'm starting Christmas in July. After I recover from Dani's graduation. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...