Friday, December 31, 2010

Dani's Graduation Invites

The last day of 2010. Where did it go?  This year was supposed to pass slowly, but somehow has gone quicker than any other year I can remember.

Dani is a high school senior this year and her mom definitely isn't ready for her to graduate and leave home. I know that I spend a lot of time talking about Evan and Riley Kate on my blog. They are more social where Dani is very independent.  This year she's taking a couple independent classes on top of her regular high school class load. That means hours of studying every night, but she is doing very well in her studies.  I'm pretty sure that she will be her class valedictorian or salutatorian.  She has worked hard.  On top of studies, she works a part-time job on Saturdays and has chores here at home.  She has grown up to be such an amazing young lady.  She really makes her mom proud.  

She has been accepted into the college of her choice and has known since she was just little that she wanted to be a veterinarian.  That's 8 years of college!  Maybe I can get her to agree to commute and live at home. (Plus I really don't want to take care of all her critters!)

I started her graduation invites today.  It made this mom teary--okay maybe I cried just a little.  I can see graduation preparations  will be MUCH rougher on the mom than her. 

School Colors--Black, Orange and White

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP: Neutrals Stack
Accessories: Paper Cutter, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Big Shot, Round Tab Punch, MDS (insert)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, like the color combo,Thanks for sharing

    Vimar
    http://vspaperkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...