Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blue, White and Silver Christmas Postcard

Last year, I bought the Winter Post stamp set. I used it for one card. I was determined to use it for this weeks challenge over at LateNightStampers. Challenge 99 is to make a card using blue, white and silver. I must admit, I haven't used silver in a LONG time. I bet it's been a couple years. I had forgotten how pretty it is.

I stamped the Postcard image w/ Encore silver and I embossed it w/ clear embossing powder. It made the words 'pop'.


Notice I made my quilt background using all the different bashful blue dsp in the subtles stack (the stacks are must haves).
No card is complete w/o a little bling. I may have gone a little overboard w/ my bling, but I love the sparkle! :)
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Post
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Brushed Silver
Ink: Bashful Blue, Encore Silver
DSP: Subtles Stack--Bashful Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Northern Frost, 1 1/4 square punch, whisper white satin ribbon, rhinestones, glue stick, embossing powder, heat gun, glue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...