Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Julie's Swap Card

I loved this card the second I opened the envelope. It was sent to me by my sister-in-law and downline, Julie Rasmussen. I think she did a great job on this one!





In fact, I liked it so much I had to CASE it! Thanks, Julie!! :)


Here's my shameless CASE.



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Vintage Vogue

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Bashful Blue

Stampin' Write Marker: Bashful Blue

Accessories: dimensionals, scallop trim border, Big Shot, Textured Impressions Folder Perfect Polka Dots, chocolate chip ribbon, ticket corner punch and silver brads

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors, they match my living room!...No wonder you won the *beautiful blogger* award!...Love the card!..thanks for sharing!

    debi engle
    demodebi@crosstel.net
    http:debislakeshorestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...