Friday, March 26, 2010

Boy Toys

My husband, Terry's birthday was last Monday. He turned 39! WHOA!
Anyway, he loves all those boy toys that are in the Stampin' Up! set, Loads of Fun.
I couldn't help myself. I gave him just a couple toys to start with--just a little tease...
But when he pulled it open...wah-lah another snowmobile hiding inside! :)
He grinned..... not even the big boys can have too many toys....

Card Recipe:

Stamps: On Your Birthday, Loads of Love, Loads of Fun

Cardstock: Natural Ivory, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip

Ink: Staz-On, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: aquapainter, bone folder, cutter kit, watercolor wonder crayons, dauber and sponge

2 comments:

  1. I love it. My boys have all the toys but the snowmobile. 2 of everything. I am going to case our card. Thanks for sharing. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Wendy! My hubby doesn't like outdoor activities like that so I should case the card with computer stuff on each of the trailers...LOL!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...