Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek

In less than 3 weeks, Sale-a-bration begins! If you don't want to see the prettiest DSP offered in the Sale-a-bration stop here.  BUT I really think that you DO want to keep reading this post, because it's GORGEOUS!  It has a vintage look to it w/ the darkened edges.  It was just perfect for another altered stamp case.   Hmmmmmm....I wonder what else I 'need' to order, because I would love to earn a few more packs of this paper! 



Again, poor Evan's picture made on this girly dsp, but hey he's still smiling so it must be okay.  :)

I really like the inside of this case. It's so pretty.  The colors are amazing!


I am a pocket junkie!  I LOVE the pocket.  LOL

1 comment:

  1. What an wonderful idea to use the cases in this way! Love it!! Thanks for you wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...