Sunday, January 15, 2012

P.S. I Love You Valentine's Day Class

 2012 in Wisconsin started out like a lamb.  The first week and a half of January felt more like late March or early April.  I was outside hanging out laundry on the line in a t-shirt and sweatpants. When I would take Evan for therapy, I would put him in a light hooded sweatshirt.  The chickens were digging holes in my yard to take their dirt baths.  I love the chickens for the most part, but I haven't figured out why they need to make holes right up by the house big enough to bury a body in. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but they do make bigger holes than I think they need. :)
The weather turned colder Thursday and we finally have some snow. It is beautiful so clean and white. The chickens have been shut in the coop and we are getting eggs again. Hmmmm...makes me wonder where they were stashing them when they were out. We often play egg hide and go seek here.  lol 

I had my Hostess Club Ladies last Tuesday night.  It was nice to concentrate on something ANYTHING other than Christmas cards.  I wanted to make something cute and cheery.  I had a great time designing this class.  I love this little chocolate dipped strawberry stamp and couldn't wait to use it.  It is in  P.S. I Love You stamp set on page 8 of the Occasions Mini.
 






I have made a PDF file with all the supplies, dimensions and assembly directions for this class. If you would like to use paypal to  purchase the PDF for $2.00, email me at stampiepoo@gmail.com .  I will email the PDF within 24 hours of receiving your payment. 

Need Stampin' Up! Products?  You can Shop Now with me at my Online Store!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this bundle of goodies!! I will be featuring this bundle on My Crafty Picks #49 with a link back to your blog on 1-22-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Wendy, to be piced for her Crafty Picks!!! Congrats! It's an awesome honor, love your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...