Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cleaning Out the Craft Fair Leftovers

***UPDATE***  All craft fair items have been sold!  Thank you and Happy Holidays!
~Wendy


The craft fair is OVER!  I survived--just barely! I think I did pretty well, but I made 5 times the amount
of stuff for the craft fair that I should of for the space available.  LOL--I was worried that my booth would
look empty.    I had stacks and piles and honestly didn't have enough room to get it all out. 
I have some leftovers that will not keep until the next craft fair so I would like to offer them to you.
This is a first come first serve sale. 
I will try to update listing often.  :)

**Shipping not Included in prices**
Please email me at stampiepoo@gmail.com w/ your requests and zip code and region.  I will get back to you with availability and price.
I will accept payment through paypal, MO or personal check.


Need gifts for teachers, co-workers, mail carrier? Here's some great little gifts or stocking stuffers.


Test Tubes  $1.00 each   SOLDOUT
Do Not Open Til Christmas
A Christmas Greeting with something for Eating
Even the Naughty Deserve Something Nice














PopCorn Sleeves $2.75 each SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT- Blue Bears

SOLD OUT- Blushing Bride Snowmen

SOLD OUT-Baja Breeze Snowman

Nugget Tins $7.00 each --- SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT-Marina Mist Little Girls Tins


SOLD OUT-Bird Frame Tins



SOLD OUT-Pinecone Frames Tins


SOLD OUT-Just for You Candy Tins


















 Holiday Skinny Bags  .50 each
SOLD OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...