Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Mini Magazine Holder

It's another day closer to Christmas and my Christmas spirit has not arrived yet.  I need to do my shopping, baking and cards for the season. I am just not in the Ho Ho Holiday mood yet.  I think it's because there is no snow in Wisconsin and a lot of dreary days.  C'mon snow!  Eeek! Did I really say those words TOGETHER?!  Maybe tomorrow I will head out and do some shopping.  Now if only everyone on my list wanted stamps--then I'm ALWAYS in the mood to shop.  LOL


I made an extra handful of these cards last month and thought I would give them as a gift in a mini magazine holder. 



Here's my magazine holder. I went with a sentiment that was not SU! Something like it could easily be made using MDS.


Ribbon Shares available for Christmas! 
Click here for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...