Monday, December 10, 2012

Oh My...What a Shiny Nose You Have

Tis' the season to be creating.  I really do love this time of year when I can escape down to my stampin' room and turn on some Christmas music and create. 

 This year, we have many new people to be thankful for and that really need a little something to let them know how much we appreciate them.  Evan has 5 therapists that come into our home each week.  We also have several ladies that work on keeping his therapy running smoothly at the WEAP (Wisconsin Early Autism Project) clinic.  Plus we also have a couple ladies that work w/ him in our local school district.  You know the saying, "It takes a community to raise a child" ?  I really feel that Evan has his own little community now and he is THRIVING!  It is truly exciting to watch him progress and I'm sure I will gush on my blog often about him.  Ohhh what?  I already do?  Yes, I do--I'm his mom!  :) 

Evan loves music.  Right now I am trying to teach him to sing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer".  I am hoping he has it down before Christmas.   He's a pretty quick little guy--I bet he'll be singing it for Christmas.  

 I thought these little boxes would be perfect for his teachers and therapists.  


I  {HEART} THEIR LITTLE FACES!!! 


I finished 6 boxes today-- a couple more days in the stampin' room and I should have an entire herd of reindeer!  :) 


I was also asked to make a rag bag.  This bag will be given away in a holiday gift exchange. It took me a long time to pick out the fabric.  I must have done okay, because I had a hard time parting w/ it--I love to red!  I hope whoever receives it likes it too.  <3 p="p">

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wendy those Reindeer bags are "The Bomb" I love them so much will have to try and make one for my Mom at the care center to brighten her day.
    Now do you have a recorder? I would so love to hear Evan sing! Or even on a webcam and sent to me. He is such a cute little boy, he just melts my heart.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...