Sunday, November 25, 2012

Truffle Box

My mother-in-law recently hosted a workshop in her home.   I know she LOVES truffles and I knew that I wanted to give her a little something for allowing me to come in and stamp w/ her and her friends. 

I made a little box to house her truffles...  (I will work on writing up a little tutorial and posting it for you on how to make the box). 

I used the Leaves #2 die to cut out some leaves and then picked my woodgrain and argyle embossing folders to emboss the individual leaves.  I loved the texture on them.   



I never would have thought of more mustard, midnight muse, very vanilla, and early espresso, but I really do like the end result.


I used the sentiment from Apothecary Art stamp set in the Idea Book and Catalog.  This is one of my faves!  :)

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome box Wendy!! Can't wait for your instructions as I would love to give it a try. I especially love the was you have the top fold down, I've always wanted to make a box like that, and the window just tops it off!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box! Never would have put those colors together, but they are beautiful! And look great with the truffles! You RAWK!!
    animalscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...