Monday, October 11, 2010

Baby Steps

Thank Goodness it's Monday! Yes, I know that's not a common phrase. I feel like Monday is my day to get back on track after having everyone home over the weekend. The weekends are a bustle of activity. Monday morning I say goodbye to the girls and my husband, Terry and sigh. Although it only lasts a minute, Evan still loves to have mommy's undivided attention.

This weekend we celebrated my oldest daughter, Dani's 18th birthday on 10/10/10. I'm not sure where the last 18 years have gone, but I am definitely not ready to see her go off to college next year. :(
This is Dani. She is so smart, funny and my animal lover. She is looking into colleges that offer pre-vet.

I did take a few minutes to work on the Cards & Things color challenge for this week. I had no problem visualizing these colors. Especially the blushing bride....that's easy...it's PINK!
Here's my card. I used the cute little elephant stamp--Baby Steps.


I decided that it just wasn't right to make a little girl card for the challenge and not make a little boy card too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...