Thursday, July 30, 2009

In-Law SWAP

This month, my mother-in-law, two sister-in-laws and I decided that we were going to start a monthly card SWAP. We all live at a distance from one another now, so we don't get to show off our creations or get together as much anymore. I'm excited to see what they come up with for AUGUST!




My Mother-in-Law, Caroline's card. (She used Flower Soft....isn't it pretty?)

I love my sister-in-law, Julie's version of the flower pot. I love the BIG flowers.

Great minds think alike?? Here's my flower pot card...lol

This is Joni's card. I love the colors she used. She's great at incorporating embellishments. I need to get some tips from her.

1 comment:

  1. Love to know how to apply that Flower soft. I've heard of it and love the look, but don't know any more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...