Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cheep Talk Birdhouse

I have been wanting to make a birdhouse card. I have seen so many cute bird cards lately and Cheep Talk was sitting on my shelf calling my name....




This morning while Evan was napping, I went downstairs and this is what I came up with. I think it's missing something, but I couldn't decide what. Any ideas?







I found the problem and added a scallop edge to the roof and a little flower... ahhhh...much better. LOL













Card Recipe:

Stamps: Cheep Talk

Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

Ink: Rose Red pad, Rose Red and Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers (flower)

DSP: So Saffron and Certainly Celery

Accessories: brads, scallop circle punch, 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches and dimensionals









3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cute, TFS! Hugs always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this set, but haven't used it yet. I am going to pull it out and use it now for sure. I love what you have done with it. I'm gonna be CASING you, but will give you credit. You have so much talent, girl. Go with it.

    Trish in Wisconsin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...