Sunday, May 31, 2009

SAS Masculine Card


Once in awhile I decide to be crazy and host a Stamp A Stack. I do 20-24 cards each time (4 cards of 5-6 designs). I figured since I had taken almost a year off hosting events during my pregnancy and the first few months being a mom again-- coupled with the economy, I would have little interest. Well today is the last day that ladies can sign up and I have 18 ladies. That is well over 400 cards I have to cut. :) Talk about getting back in the swing of things!
Today, I designed a masculine card. These are always a hit at my Stamp A Stacks, but one of the hardest cards for me today make. Now I have to cut 72 of them. LOL

Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Inspired By Nature and Nature Silhouettes
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Always Artichoke
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, brayered w/ Bashful Blue and sponged w/ Not Quite Navy

1 comment:

  1. Love the card. I need to try that technique with brayering over a masked image. I am sure my customers would love it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...