Thursday, May 21, 2009

Evan's Pictures







I'm so excited! My friend, Wendy has taken up photography. She has always been incredible with a camera. It shows in her scrapbooks. All I can say is "WOW!" when I look through them. She has an amazing talent. Unfortunately, I don't possess those talents. I was super excited when she offered to take pictures of Evan for me.



She was wonderful with him and spent a lot of time talking and playing with him. I think she would be great at taking children's photos.



After 3 hours and a couple hundred photos, Wendy gave a CD full of beautiful pictures that I will cherish and PERHAPS scrapbook. (I know I should be scrapbooking, but for some reason the pictures keep piling up and no pages are completed.)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...