Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh Whale!

We are having some nasty weather in Wisconsin today.  There is snow and freezing rain.   It's a great day to stamp! 
 
Have you seen the new Stampin Up! mini catalog that came out the beginning of January?  It is chock full of amazing new products.  First of all, notice the clouds.  It's a new embossing folder from SU!  It is absolutely adorable and in my humble opinion a must have.  :)  Then again there wasn't much in the mini that wasn't a must have.  It's amazing how that works---SU! always has something I need according to my husband.  Ah husbands of Stampers are wonderful people.  LOL
 
 
 
 
Also in the mini is a sweet little set called Oh Whale.  I think this whale is just amazing for kids or people like me that love cute things.  There is even a clearlit available to cut him out. 
 
 
 
I went w/ a little smaller card. This card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and the colors used are whisper white and island indigo and then the real red polka dot dsp is from the summer smooches pack. 

Oh yes, every whale needs water.  The waves were made w/ the adorning accents edgelits.  I like the little scallops.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...