Monday, February 6, 2012

'tween Star Gift Card

Does anyone else have a daughter that gets invited to every classmate's birthday party?  Riley Kate is my 13 year old and she is always going to someone's house for a party.  Sometimes she doesn't let me know until AFTER I have gone into town that she needs a gift so often I make card with a gift of money enclosed.

This week Krista had a great sketch for these 'tween girls.


I went bold--Melon Mambo and Basic Black w/ a little rhinestone bling. 


I went right over top with the sentiment....


Inside there's a little pocket for money or gift cards with a Melon Mambo strip across the bottom.

Happiest Birthday Wishes set stamp (be a hostess and get this set using your hostess dollars)
Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock
Staz-On Black Ink
Brights DSP stack
Neutrals DSP stack
Stars #2 die
Tasteful Trim die
Rhinestones
Dimensionals
scoring tool

  No need to get dressed and go out in the cold.
SHOP NOW with me!  I am your 24/7 online stampin' store!


Let's SALE-A-BRATE!  For EVERY $50 (before shipping and tax) you order between now and March 31st, you earn FREE PRODUCTS! Click on the SALE-A-BRATION catalog on the left and check out what you can have shipped right to your home for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...