Monday, February 6, 2012

Cheerful Treat Easel Card

 Here's another girly girl card.  It had been a long time since I made an easel and I thought Riley's friends would like this style of card. I figure I'm just a really old 'tween and I like them.  LOL  


I used the Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper (dsp) for this card.  It is in the front of your Idea Book and Catalog (page 11) and can be bought w/ hostess dollars.  This is a real nice package of dsp--there are a lot of cute little prints for cardmaking.   



This sentiment is from The Nicest Things set (page 74).  I think this is one of my favorite sentiments that SU! carries.  I like the font.
 
Now that I have the card done, I'm not sure I like the pearls....  I think I should have went w/ rhinestones.  What do you think? 

Recipe:
The Nicest Things, Happy Greetings (retired--Summer Mini Catalog)
Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Concord Crush Cardstock
Concord Crush Ink
Perfect Pennants and Bold Butterfly Dies, dimensionals, pearls

SHOP NOW with me!  I am your 24/7 online Scrappin' and Stampin' Store. 


It's SALE-A-BRATION! 
Every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) earns you free products from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  Make out your order today and take advantage of this promotion.  It's a good one!   If you have any questions, my email and cell phone number are located on my blog header.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic web site. Lots of useful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your sweat! Patek Philippe Calatrava
    Patek Philippe watches

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...