Monday, February 14, 2011

Brooke's Get Well Card

Happy Valentine's Day!  It is such a beautiful day in Wisconsin.  The sun is shining and it's a unseasonal 35-40 degrees outside. Riley Kate was sure that this was t-shirt weather and was really unhappy when I said she had to wear at least a hoodie to school.  Can you believe we are midway through February.  Spring is getting closer and closer.  I can't wait to take Evan out in the stroller walking w/ me.  Hopefully he will like being outside as much as I do... 

There's another new sketch challenge over at Krista's Cards & Things Challenges.
This was just what I needed to get me down in the basement stamping.  

 My friend, Lois had couple knee replacement surgery last week.  I also have a cousin in the hospital w/ some complications from a recent surgery.  I needed to make some Get Well/Speed Recovery cards for them. 

I had to use the little Greeting Card Kids girl again w/ the heart for my cousin, Brooke's Card.  This little girl reminds me of Brooke when she was little.  :) 


Here's the entire card: 

I didn't have time to dye an SU! flower so please excuse the non-SU! embellishment.  Sometimes you have to settle for what you have when you are in a pinch.  LOL

Ohhh and I just got the Sweet & Sour DSP---omgosh, it's Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red.  I love them together! I think you'll be seeing a lot of it in my blog posts.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...