Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas in Pink and Pear

Tis the season for pink and green. Okay yes, it's a little untraditional, but I LOVE IT! I just don't believe that there's any card (except masculine of course) that doesn't look good in pink and green.
I'm back to using that sweet little Greeting Card Kids set. They are too cute not to use! :)

Look at all that glitter!

I sat tacked just my Pretty in Pink dsp on my card back and ran it through the Big Shot using the Northern Flurries embossing folder.
Then I carefully removed the dsp, mounted it on Pink Pirouette. (I didn't want the mat embossed too.)

Here's my inspiration! It's a Sketch Challenge over at Cards & Things! Come on over and play along this week. You don't even have to use pink and green--unless you want to. ;)

Recipe Recipe:
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Subtles Stack (Pretty in Pink Polka Dots)
Ink and Markers: Stazon Black, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Northern Frost, Northern Flurries, 2 way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals





1 comment:

  1. Wendy, love the nontraditional colors. This card is adorable. Gotta love those Greeting Card Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...