Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Splendor MDS

I couldn't help myself... after seeing Patty Bennett's gorgeous Summer Splendor cards that she made with My Digital Studio, I HAD to go downstairs and give them a try. I downloaded Summer Splendor 12 x 12 paper and Presto Patterns paper for My Digital Studio. It took a little time to get everything just so but I love the results.
(I just printed them out on my home computer onto Whisper White Cardstock.)



This card uses a sentiment from For All You Do and is matted in Garden Green, Certainly Celery with a Rose Red base.

This card uses a sentiment from Thoughts and Prayers and is matted in Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and is on a Whisper White base.



This is my personal favorite. AND I don't usually like purples! This card uses a sentiment from All Holidays and is matted with Elegant Eggplant and Lavendar Lace with a Whisper White base.

This last card uses a sentiment from All Holidays and is matted on Chocolate Chip and Tangerine Tango with a Crushed Curry base.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Wendy, these are absolutely beautiful!!! TFS and thanks for the inspiration!

    Hugs and prayers to you and your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone of these cards are stunning-tfs with us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...