Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Digital Studio Stationery

Happy Mother's Day! Today, I did something I have been wanting to do for myself since I bought My Digital Studio. I wanted my own personal stationery to send a quick note along with my girls to school, drop a quick few lines to a friend or a short letter along with a customer order.

I did purchase and download the Sweet Pea paper--isn't it sweet? I am crossing my fingers that the new Idea Book & Catalog has something similar when it comes out in July!

I printed out my stationery and cut it apart and I am very pleased w/ the end result. I will take pictures and add them to my post later. Right now, I'm going to the basement and STAMP! That's my Mother's Day present this year. I didn't want 'things' I wanted a couple hours of DAD TIME for the kids. *WINK* If you are a mom you know what I'm saying! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy!
    It was destiny that brought me to your page. I was going through some card fronts from a swap a year ago and I found this card I really loved. I turned it over and saw Wendy Hawkinson on the back. I kept saying to myself, "that name is so familiar". Then I log on to my email and realized we are both on LNS group! I have had my MDS for six months almost and haven't even loaded it. After seeing this (and your name attached) I think you are sending me a message! LOL So glad to have found your blog. Thanks for sharing such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...