Sunday, November 29, 2009

Joni's Oct & Nov Swap Cards


Every month, I receive SWAP cards from my two sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law. These cards are from my Sister-in-Law, Joni from LaCrosse, Wisconsin.


These are fun cards and I think they are so cute.


I have been waiting to try the tri-shutter card, but now I feel inspired to try.
Thanks, Joni! :) Is that I see? Ah yes, there is a little SU! in there! I love the green and purple.





Now I have seen these cards on Splitcoaststampers and thought they were so neat. They are made from a crimped envelope! LOVE IT! It is made w/ SU! retired set, Delight in Life. I sold my set long ago..... *sigh*.
There's even a decorated tag inside to write your message on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...