The challenge for this week was to take a project in the current SU! Catalog CASE it just a little different. I'm a professional CASEr so this was just the challenge for me. My first challenge and my first try at watercoloring...I might add!
I took the scrapbook layout on page 90 of the catalog using the Sock Monkey set.
- I used the Pun Fun set.
- I changed the colors (pumpkin pie, bashful blue, old olive and close to cocoa)
- I flipped the layout over
- I left the old olive rectangle as a journaling block
- I used stars, a rhinestone brad and bashful blue and pumpkin pie ribbon.
- I used the CUTEST LITTLE BOY'S Photos. Mr. Evan! :)